Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

wiccansNpagans - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* wiccansNpagans > Topics

Subject: Being a witch
Replies: 10 Views: 2067

2wica8 7/8/2006 - 6:19:56
Brightess blessinz2 all. Wiccan or Pagan, nt lyk ne otha religion on earth, mayb duplicates who wil eva no. WHAT DOES BEING A WICCAN MEAN 2 U ALL? Blessed be. *

christli 7/9/2006 - 5:48:46
to me it allows me to be free to interact with nature and my spiritual side in a way which most religions frown upon *

witchboy 7/29/2006 - 10:12:44
Its the only way of life that accepted me 4 bein gay, and im free to express myself in any way i wish. It gave me my spirituality back! *

paganx 8/5/2006 - 10:20:03
Being pagan isnt a jst a belief 2 me its a way of life,its my conection 2 our amazn Mother Earth n al her glory 2 the breathtaking wonder of the elements n thr powerful reign 2 al above n below,frm the swaying grass 2 mitey ocean al is amazing the world we live in n the worlds we tap in2 r 1 respect cherish n protect thm thy r gifts love n lite x *

polgara 8/15/2006 - 10:58:51
2 me its a friend (i find it hard 2 make friends as im always jugded 4 bein open about bein bi) who understands who i am nd a companion when im alone it helps me when im down and i just feel at peace with myself through it *

wapwitch 8/29/2006 - 2:12:47
Its my life and has always been so and because of this i hope im a better person.blessd be.i neva stop learning *

sadwitch 11/16/2006 - 10:12:12
Its my life. I've never thought of myself being so much pagan but what i've read it seems thats the title for me. Wiccan/pagan. Its a good and fulfilling way of life.Im solitary normally but feel the need to mix more with pagans.As we all know. . Wicca is constant learning for us all. I couldnt be without it all now. . Blessed be in light for you all x *

sadwitch 11/28/2006 - 5:22:42
I thnk thts awful. 2b only exceptd within OUR family ov belivers. just because your gay!!!. . Thats so terrible sweetie. u rememba that we will all b there 4u. As we would 4 any1 else.ur s*xuality shud neva come in2 ur beliefs. Blessed be! . Wht it means 2 me? Freedom of my soul. 2b able 2 b myself.its a wonderful way of life. Its constant learnin.Each day somethin NEW..just wish we were exceptd more. After all. We are 1 of the 1st. (If not THE 1st)religions, brightest blessings everyone x *

badchica 9/11/2007 - 5:15:37
Wicca to me means connected.connected to all,seen and unseen,known and unknown!the Wiccan way does mean freedom and endless possibility within all realms,planes and dimensions.Wicca to me means EVERYTHING.Being a Witch to me means being EVERYTHING!And it is endless. *

phos 17.05.08 - 10:20pm
being a witch does not define what i do it defines who i am *

galvamp 4.06.11 - 06:27am
Its sad that people are judged and looked down on for all sorts of reasons in my case its because of depression and from my own family. I am isolated from them constantly and recently decided to take a step back and be a little selfish and concentrate on myself and what i want in my life. Does that sound terrible? I feel drawn to Wicca and would love to have more information. Have been reading up in books from the library but it would be great to talk to people who have knowledge and experience! Basically thats why i joined this group. Thanks. *

* wiccansNpagans Forum

Search:
topics replies

* wiccansNpagans

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits